Friday, April 24, 2009

Heather Bailey - Happy Stacker fabric toy

Heather Bailey Happy Stacker pattern- love it!!!

Heather Bailey Fresh Cut fabric for the Happy Stacker

I just adore this pretty Amy Butler charm fabric. I had ran out so grabbed some more for I don't know what...

you've gotta love a yoyo!

This morning I was going through my bedside drawers and found a little brown bag - low and behold in it was the items I bought at the Gold Coast Craffest, back in March.

I cant believe I totally forgot I bought these lovely items.

Actually, yes I can believe it as I have stuff I have acquired over the years stashed all over my house!
Like I have said before I love to buy things and hoard them for "one day".
Well this weekend I think I will make the too cute Heather Bailey Happy Stacker, before my beautiful little A gets too old for it!
These are the fabrics I am going to use for the stacker.


The beige corduroy is for the centre pole and the other colours are for the rings.
What do you think?
I don't think I am going to add any ribbons as this would require too many decisions...
I will post some pics when I finish!
Have a great weekend!
xxx

2 comments:

Angelina said...

Oh, a fellow stasher! The fabrics for the stacker are beautiful! Can't wait to see the finished pics! (I don't think leaving the ribbons off will matter at all)....

The art of Indecision said...

I just love to collect fabric- i just buy it without having a need or idea of what I will do it. I like to have it just in case- especially if it is a fabric i love.

My stash is rather out of control! (understatement)I will post some pics soon.