Tuesday, June 16, 2009

It's Tuesday and I can't Wait...

...to watch Lipstick Jungle tonight.

Thank God it was put back on after it got axed in Aus after the first season...
I am really loving it at the moment and it never fails to put a smile on my face.

There is seriously a lack of decent shows on, especially chick flick type ones AND especially after the devastating exit of the bees knees of ALL tv shows of ALL time - Sex and the City (yes, I am aware it ended years ago...but I am still in mourning- who agrees it could have gone on for at least 2 more seasons?).
Of course nothing will ever take its place but at least it gives us something girly and fun to enjoy in between re watching Sex and the City episodes on DVD...over and over and over again.

1 comment:

MooBear Designs said...

Thanks for reminding me... hehe... Carlos loves watching it too!!

xo Steph