Friday, August 21, 2009

Flagrante Delicia...yum...

Baileys’ tartelettes

chocolate mousse

Wine and Oil Sablee

Hojarasca con Manjar



mother's day macaroons


I just love this blog filled to the brim with scrumptious sweets and treats all photographed so beautifully. It is such a stylish site and not to mention the author, Leonor de Sousa Bastos, is simply stunning!

I so need to get my baking mojo back. I used to fancy myself as quite the baker but lately because I have been sooo busy I have been baking less and less. This is how bad it is, last time I went to bake scones ( I know- so easy and basic- who stuffs scones up?) they turned out like rock cakes on the outside and raw in the middle! How embarrassment...

I think I will try and get back in to the swing of things once we are in our new house with some goodies from Flagrante Delicia...hmm...what to try first?

all images via Flagrante Delicia

No comments: