Monday, November 30, 2009

Early Mid-life crisis?


Last weeks 2 possible indicators.

1. Went to a Britney Spears concert. Yes, I know, I am not a teenager. (it was a great concert though, even with the lip-synching).

2. Threw a party, overindulged in alcholic beveredges, swam in the pool all night and did not go to bed. Lots of fun during, not so fun the next day with a house to clean and 2 children to deal with thus no sleeping until the evening. I was so exhausted that I woke up last night with 1 chocolate truffle in my hand and 1 partly eaten truffle on my pillow. Explanation: I eat dessert in bed every night and obviously I was too tired to even finish chewing- how embarrassing.


image via weheartit

2 comments:

the old boathouse said...

Hi Brooke, I admit this has happened to me too. I woke one morning to a puddle of chocolate on my neck, lol. Must be the Britany in all of us haha, cheers Katherine

Unknown said...

I love it! Hehe! Especially the truffles in bed :)