Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Happy Birthday to me...


It was my birthday yesterday.
32...
Where have the years gone? I don't feel 32 (or more like I don't act 32).

Wait a minute, that's a lie. I definately feel 32 today. After being away for a girls weekend, too many long island ice teas, having a total ball dancing and a "little" drinking at the Good vibrations music festival on Saturday and here it is mid-week and I am still suffering for it! Hanging with the girls, lazing in the sun with vodka slushies, people watching and reliving our high school years dancing to Salt n Peppa. What a weekend, well worth the 4 day hangover!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy belated birthday! And your weekend sounds AMAZING. I'm pretty sure I would suffer a 4 day hangover for that kind of fun, too :)

The art of Indecision said...

It was seriously so much fun, and all the more so because I cannot remember my last weekend away with the girls!