Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Button Much?


Some of my ever growing covered button collection, made from vintage and new fabric scraps

oooh I do love a pretty button...covered, coloured, textured, vintage, new, flat buttons, buttons with shanks...

And the endless possibilities for button uses! Phew...makes my head spin!...hair clips, bobbies, broaches, clothing adornments, jewelry, and the plain boring functionally as a fastener....

Colour coordinated buttons


I so adore covered buttons- besides how pretty they are to look at, they are fantastic for making use of that massive collection of fabric scraps that keeps growing but you just can't bear to part with. I just love looking at them all bunched together- it makes me smile...but what to do with them? who cares? I will just keep on acquiring, covering, smiling at and loving my buttons...

No comments: