Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Well...Welcome to my blog!



Image via Rachel Papo

I have wanted to do a blog for a while now but aside from the fact that it has taken me forever to decide on the simple things such as a name, blog design, colours, fonts etc etc I am also an extremely busy mother of 4 who works full time (from home so at least that helps), have just finished partly rennovating/decorating my house as well as putting it on the market all while running all aspects of a 6 person family...humph (shoulder slump)... I am tired just writing that.

Obviously I dont have enough stuff on my plate so I thought I would finally start not 1 but 2 blogs. My other Blog {Bits & Bubs} is where I plan to post my new creations for another side project (and passion) creating vintage/retro style clothing and accessories for babies and toddlers (forgot to add that to the above list!). Another project full of procrastinating and indecisions- but we will leave that story for another day.

I dont really know what this blog will be about-probably a little bit of this and a little bit of that-pretty things, lovely eye candy for the soul, items I am crafting, renovating, decorating, thrifting and of course all my indecisions!!!

1 comment:

The Wifestyle Files said...

Ohhh the art of indecision! You must be the the mirror image of myself - Do I know you???