Thursday, September 10, 2009

Discovered- The joy of coffee!

image via petitcoeur on tumblr

image via lyrical graphics on tumblr

image via Sigrid

image via madebygirl

image via bugs and coffe on flickr

For all of my adult life I have been hearing of the joy of coffee- but i just didn't get it. I hated the smell- especially the smell on a persons breath, the taste and any coffee flavoured food or dessert- mocha included.
I always wanted to say "lets do coffee".
"Lets meet for tea" just doesn't have the same ring to it. Coffee seems so grown up and I wondered if I was destined to never know the joy of a good coffee and the caffeine hit and addiction to follow.
Well folks, I am pleased to say that that time has finally come!
During our busy moving period I had a cappuccino to try to boost my energy- "just ignore the taste and drink it!" my sister would say- "you'll get used to it!" a few sugar laden cappuccino's later and I am hooked. Cappuccinos are my new fave and I wonder how I have never drank them before? AND I still have to sample the world of flavoured coffee- Caramel macchiato's I am told are divine.

Welcome to adulthood!

Now if only I could talk the man of the house into purchasing a cappuccino machine...

No comments: