Wednesday, October 28, 2009

8 weeks 'til Christmas


image via willow decor

Holy freakin hell!
I have just realised there is only 8 weeks until Christmas...seriously, where did the year go?

I really love, love, love Christmas- the decorating, the pressies, having free time to spend with family, the lying around and doing nothing except eating (especially a big chewy pavalova), not feeling bad for eating dessert (ie aforementioned pavalova) for the majority of meals for generally a 2 week period and all the guilt free excess drinking (tis the season to be merry, right?).

Hmm, I think its time to think about christmas shopping (love having an excuse to write a new list). Oh and I guess I should finish the kids new santa sacks I started last year and didn't get finished in time...la la la la la, lala la la

No comments: