Monday, October 12, 2009

Weekend thrifted finds


$10 vintage travel clock (as previosly mentioned, I have an issue with collecting clocks...) and pretty floral and blue polka dot table cloth


Do you remember these adorable little double mirrors? You pull out the back mirror and it flips around so there are 2 mirrors-a standard and close up mirror...so sweet!


Looks quite scary with those beaded eyes but with a coat of paint I am sure he will come up cute as a button!


This flamingo pair kept calling to me but sadly I left them there. I keep thinking about them so I think I am going to have to go back and get them. They are a darker pink in real life. Don't know where in my house they they would go, hmm, minor detail.


Bundle of vintage linens- sheets, tablecloths and pillowcases. Perfect for some upcoming projects I am trying to start...

It was quite a productive weekend at my fave thrift/junk shop.
Lots of new projects to start and hopefully some will even get finished sometime soon!

No comments: