Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I Heart a White House

Another lovely white house to pine over...french doors, cozy nooks, white on white, armoire's, ornate mirrors, stunning floors and plenty of chandeliers to boot!

The house is named 'Elmbourne' and located in Tooting in the UK.

Swoon with me...

Isn't this an adorable little girls room?

Loving the soft buttery wood paneling...




Love love love this dining room! Love the chairs, love the white, love the parquetry flooring, love the couch. I'm really into couches in dining rooms at the moment...


Imagine a beautiful crystal chandelier hanging over the dining table...I always wanted to install a chandelier over the dining table in my house but didn't get around to it (how unusual). I actually bought 2 to renovate and install but they are still sitting lonely and sad in my study with all the other unfinished projects...


Can you imagine being lucky enough to be in possession of a dressing room/walk in robe like this? Oh my...



ahh...I can see myself having a relaxing bubble bath in this big tub with a good book and a glass of wine...bliss

All images via Marley & Lockyer

No comments: