Friday, May 15, 2009

Weekend Wishes

image from All Posters
Well I hope you have a more exciting weekend planned then I do.
My weekend is shaping up to be quite...draining. Catching up on work, cleaning up around the house and starting to sort and pack our embarrassingly large mountainful of "stuff" as our settlement date is fast approaching (Yes, our house is now under contact. Yippee!).

Save for tonight!

I am taking my guy out on a much needed date to the Gold Class Cinemas (love the fully reclining chairs!) We have been so busy lately with the kids, work, stress of selling and trying to find a new house to buy blah blah blah...that we desperately need a night off.
We have barely seen each other lately...ships passing in the night and all that.

Have fun with whatever you are planning this weekend!

No comments: