Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Vintage Beach Wedding









Here are some pics from a beautiful vintage beach style wedding I went to on the weekend.
It was so nice to go to a non traditional wedding - no sit down meal, very informal and at such a gorgeous location.

The reception was held at an absolutely divine cottage style coffee house called The House of Gabriel, in Tumbulgum on the far north coast of NSW.
I am definitely thinking I have a winner for my wedding reception (have I mentioned I have been engaged for around 6 years???).
I absolutely fell in love with the place and took so many photos which I will post another day.

It really was a lovely evening...the champagne flowed, the fairy lights twinkled and the jazz band crooned as the sun set over the mountains behind the river...bliss.

No comments: