Tuesday, January 12, 2010

First Day of School!



Probably the one thing I did love about the first day of school was the scheduling, arranging desks and gathering the school supplies. Highlighters, sheafs of loose leaf paper, folders, pens, pencils, erasers...
Oh and the smell! Heaven be stationary store.

Yesterday was my first day back at "school" (as a teacher that is) and I am feeling motivated to get my life organised. Schedule my week into managable routines so I can get everything done and nothing (or no-one is neglected), organise my workspace (yes, it still hasn't been done) and get up to date with my large pile of filing, oh and a cute calander and diary to keep track of lifes appointments and goings-ons of course!

A trip to officeworks for basics and smiggle for cute things is on the cards I do believe.



image found via weheartit, room styled by Selina Lake

No comments: