Monday, January 18, 2010

Make Me Smile Monday

"My colours are blush and bashful!" Shelby, Steel Magnolias

Anything pretty, girly and pink is guaranteed to put a smile on my face, even on a monday morning before work...hope you all had a fabulous and happy weekend!


I would so love a cubbby for the girls based on this delicious fairy floss pink cottage!




come fly with me...




I have always said I will not get married until I can get married under a marquee with folds of draped silk and chandeliers...


so takes me back to my childhood- who didn't love ice cream soda spiders!


my absolute favourite flower...


image 1 via the princess blog, image 2 via tumblr, image 3 via golden slumbers, image 4 via tumblr, image 5via sweet home style, image 6 via eat drink chic, image 7 via flickr here

No comments: