Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Its Tuesday and I can't wait...

... to get stuck in to some fresh crafting projects.


I have just found my new favourite sewing/crafting blog, V and Co. She has fantastic tutorials and beautiful crafting inspirations.

My favourite are these 2 pillows...Love the Ruffled cushion to the right but the ruched cushion with the blue flowers- OMG STUNNING! This is for her daughters room and she is also doing a new quilt which I can't wait to see.


image via V and Co.

And this tutorial for beautiful fabric flowers (especially great if you are like me and have used yoyo flowers to death and are after something a little different).


On another crafting note, I also came across the

The Moda Bakeshop has a fabulous range of online "recipes" in their "bakeshop"- LOVE IT!

oooh, I have so many ideas to add to my growing list of things to make now!

No comments: