Thursday, July 23, 2009

Making it Lovely


An absolutely gorgeous nursery. Love the mobile, love the black cot, love the wall colour

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pink and white chevron striped rug! and how adorable is her daughter? Nicole takes a photo of her in the same spot each month to track her growth- what a cute idea!


I love an organised studio...


I love that chair and cushion combo (pic is from her old studio)- I want something similar for the master suite in our new home...

Now that's how to organise your accessories!

Wat an adorable house front!

all images via Making it Lovely

Making it lovely, a beautiful blog by Nicole Blach from Pink loves Brown, is one of my favourite blogs to scour for design ideas. I just love the decor of her home and the colour palette she uses. Simply lovely.

No comments: