Monday, July 27, 2009

Tee-pee cute



all images via tinypeople blog

I recently re-discovered these absolutely divine images that I have had saved in my "to do" file for so long now and they have inspired me to have a go at making a cute and cozy tee-pee. A lovely little space for precious little ones to hideaway and play and make believe.

I just love how this tee-pee is haphazardly sewn together with different patches and strips of fabric, raw edges and strands of threads.

Ooh, what to do, what to do...too many ideas and fabrics to choose...make a decision Brooke!

2 comments:

beachvintage.com said...

I love this idea too. The fabric used here is simply beautiful.

The art of Indecision said...

isnt it the sweetest...i am making a shabby chic style one...it was going along way to smoothly and now i am trying to get the poles to thread through and sit properly and it is proving to be very frustrating!