Friday, May 22, 2009

Update on the week that was

image via pearls and tea on weheartit

Well, it certainly was a very eventful week here.

side note: The pretty picture with nothing to do with anything except I love it...

We had massive storms here on the Gold Coast including a black out for 24 hours (hence no posting yesterday- no power really makes you realise how much you take electricity for granted!), before the storm and blackout had hit we had arranged for my sister to babysit and booked and paid for tickets so we could do date night take 2 (date night last Friday ended before it even started with a fizzer... my sister was at my house ready to watch the kids, I checked the time the movie was starting and low and behold it was booked out! I hadn't thought to book tickets which you do really need to do for Gold class as there are only 24 seats...bugger), on the bright side we ended up going anyway and left my sister at home with the kiddies to enjoy the candle light, Thursday I went down to my mums to work as we still had no power and of course the storm had traveled south was even worse down there (Pottsville) so the Internet kept cutting out (PAINFUL!).

I am soo looking forward to a quiet weekend and hopefully catching up on some reading...
oh, and cleaning out my crafting shelves...

No comments: