Thursday, June 25, 2009

Coco Avant Chanel







"Fashion passes, style remains" - Coco Chanel

Much fabulousness here I am sure with the film, Coco Avant (Before) Chanel being released at the cinemas today here in Australia.

Isn't gorgeous Audrey Tautou just the perfect choice to portray fashion icon Gabrielle 'Coco' Chanel? Sure to be filled with much glamour and style it details her life from her humble beginnings to the heights of society and I am positive I will leave wishing I lived in that fabulous country and era with any sort of style of my own (sadly mine is non existent).

Somehow I don't think this will be the movie we see this weekend (boys may rather stick pins in there eyes- or my boy anyway).

No, this will definitely be one to see with the girls...

1 comment:

The Wifestyle Files said...

Perhaps with your sis @ kingscliff arthouse cinemas..a little boutique cool for coco....